Mobile phones have become an essential part of our daily lives. Almost everyone has a smartphone that they carry with them at all times. It is the perfect medium to stay connected with others, use it for entertainment or even pay bills online. With Airtel Payments Bank, you can make a quick online phone recharge and pay bills online for multiple mobile operators –Vi recharges online, Airtel postpaid bill payment, Idea recharge, Tata Docomo bill payment and more. You can save time and make secure transactions through the Airtel Payments Bank.
Why Choose Airtel Payments Bank for Online Mobile Recharge?
- Quick Mobile Recharge
With a saving account or wallet on the Airtel Payments Bank, you can make payments across numerous services as bill recharges, prepaid recharges, electricity bills, DTH payments as well as online transactions to online and offline stores.
- Multiple Payment Operators
It is easy to make online mobile recharges. All of Airtel Recharge,Idea Recharge, Vodafone Recharge BSNL Recharge, Tata Docomo Recharge, Jio Recharge, and more are available on a single platform.
- Get Recharge Offers & Cashback
One benefit of making payment via Airtel Payments Bank is you can avail cashback and recharge offers. The cashback amount will be directly transferred to your account or wallet, which can be redeemed in future for recharges and bill payments.
Prepaid Mobile Recharge via Airtel Payments Bank
You can easily make your Vi prepaid recharge, Jio prepaid recharge or Airtel prepaid recharge and many more through Airtel Payments Bank. There are two ways to recharge your prepaid mobile plan online. They are as follows:
- Visit the Airtel Payments Bank website and log in to your account.
- Select “Prepaid” and enter your mobile number.
- Now, fill in the name of your mobile operator.
- Mention the area/circle you reside in.
- Enter the mobile recharge amount.
- Lastly, click on proceed and complete the payment.
Postpaid Bill Payment via Airtel Payments Bank
With these simple steps given below, you can make your Jio bill payments, BSNL bill payments, Vi bill paymentsand other postpaid bills online on the Airtel Payments Bank.
- Visit the official website and log in https://www.airtel.in/bank/
- Tap on the ‘Postpaid‘ tab and enter your mobile number.
- Choose the mobile operator from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the recharge amount you want to pay.
- Select the mode of payment and enter the OTP sent on your number.
- Complete the online bill payment to continue with your postpaid services.